Natural Gas Leaks
Images are from a commercial building that we were called to with complaints of staff members feeling light headed and sleepy. The client thought it might be air quality issues with possible mold as we quickly diagnosed this as Natural Gas leak. The client explained they have previously called the local gas utility company telling the client there was no gas leaks detected.
CHP detected 33 gas leaks in the interior and exterior of the building. Alberta Municipal affairs explained that there is a zero tolerance for any natural gas leak for the interior or exterior of any type of building as the employees of the local gas utility company explained the levels they found were not dangerous.